Friday, July 20, 2012

Alex graduates!


It's hard for me to believe Alex will be going to middle school and Connor to high school. Wow how the  time flies! In a way it's a relief to be all done with elementary school, on the other hand I can't help but be a little melancholy to not have any kiddos in grade school any more.

Alex had a little continuation ceremony on the last day of school. It was quite a year for him. He grew a lot, in every way. I honestly think he's going to love middle school!

So proud of you Alex. As I watch you mature I see the man you are growing up to be. A young man with integrity who is very strong in himself and his convictions but very sensitive and respectful of others. Reminds me of another man I know :)

                                Congratulations Alex!!

Alex and his teacher. 

The three musketeers




Chatting with friends before the ceremony

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow no more kids in elementary school.. did you think that was ever going to happen?

Congrats Alex! You will love middle school!

Becky said...

Way to go Alex! Enjoy your last summer as a lil' kid