Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are you crafty??

I'm not and sometimes I wish I were. Connor has always loved Halloween and every year it's a big deal for him to figure out his costume. We always visit the costume stores several times before he makes his selection. Yet, he never really seems quite satisfied with what he picks. I think if I were more crafty I could help him come up with something really cool and unique. I fear this may be his last year for trick or treating and I was really hoping to help him come up with something special..........but I got nothin'!

He is seriously considering this..... a taco, yes a taco. So I really need some suggestions quick!!

He wants this costume but add Kanye West shutter shades. Isn't that fabulous??

7 comments:

Terra said...

I so can't help you...sorry

Lindsay said...

hehe taco is cute!! I am crafty with some things.. but not when it comes to sewing or anything like that!

blueviolet said...

I love the taco idea and like you, I wish I could whip up craftiness!

Kim H. said...

Love the taco idea. Reminds me of a few years back when Maddy went as a big slice of pizza.

Hugs!

Amber said...

Taco is such a cute idea. As for crafty, I am the very antithesis!

Candi said...

The taco costume is awesome!

Debbie said...

I really like the taco idea! What did he finally settle on?