Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Snow Day in Colorado!

It's snowing!!!!!!! My alarm went off at 5:45 this morning. Of course I immediately hit the snooze button. Mark came in before the snooze went off and said "Schools cancelled, you can go back to sleep". Those were the sweetest words. Connor was pretty happy about it too..haha. Alex is off right now anyway. I slept a little longer and then got up and looked out the window. The snow was really coming down. I walked into the living room and Mark had the fireplace going, the dogs were curled up in their bed and the best part.................Mark was making my Espresso. It doesn't get much better than that.

The boys got up soon after excited about the snow and the day off.

Here are a few pictures from the day.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Snow Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Anita said...

Wow Bonnie, I saw Terra's snow pics too, it just blows me away how much you got so early!!! It's really lovely to see, but brrrr makes me shiver!
How many snow days do they build into your school calendar? Here we have hurricane days!
Enjoy!

Terra said...

I love it!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe you guys got all of that snow! Looks like you had a great day :-)

brooke said...

I'm praying for a snow day. I would love my husband to come in and say "school's cancelled--go back to sleep!"

blueviolet said...

You sound excited about it!! I'm so not ready for that!!!

Sheri said...

As Lori said on Weebles Wobblog, "Happy Hallowinter!"

Great pictures!

Tiffany said...

My kids don't even know what a snow day is and we get much more snow than you!!