Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just when I thought I was done...

I haven't scrapbooked in a while. It was beginning to feel like a chore. I was considering maybe "digital" scrapbooking or something like it. But then wouldn't you know it... Connor had a writing project to do for school and he wanted to write about one of our ski vacations. He asked if I could find the scrapbook it was in. We started looking through various scrapbooks to find the right one. In the process he and I both got caught up in looking at past events. I realized that we do all enjoy looking at them so I'm re-inspired. (Not sure that's a word but you get my drift). Anyway last night I reorganized my scrapbooking/office/hide out room.



I'm ready to go! Now just to find the time................

5 comments:

Terra said...

Good luck Bonnie, I know you love it...sometimes a little motivation is all that is needed to find the time!

Becky said...

If we can't "find" the time, we have to make it! Write it into your schedule just like you would a dr.s appointment and do it!! Much better than therapy (though not much cheaper considering the price of supplies!)

Anita said...

I agree with your friend Becky, make time! I wish I had a space like yours, when I get all my things out they have to be put away each day, as I don't have a "room" I hope you enjoy!!

Alisa said...

Looks like a great place to work!

Lindsay said...

aww so fun! Glad you got re-inspired!