Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Recap

So I've been debating whether or not to go back and try to catch up or just start from now....

I decided to go back and do a little summer recap starting with our trip to Estes Park.

It's hard to believe the boys are back in school and we are almost to Labor day. The summer really flew by. I took a little break from blogging because it just seemed like I couldn't find the time to keep up. I will try to catch you up without too many details.

At the beginning of the summer we went to Estes Park for a day.



In all of our many trips to Estes we have  seen very few Long Horn Sheep. This time we saw a whole herd of them. Connor jumped out of the car an captured a few shots.





I'm not sure who took this pic or what we were discussing outside the car but  I thought it was a funny picture (I think we may have been considering the ramifications of running away, lol)



>

Ready for the ride







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good summer! I have been missing you :-)

Liz Mays said...

What a beautiful park you went to! I have to laugh at the dogs sitting on his lap in the car. There's probably plenty of room OFF his lap, but nope. They want on his lap.

I can't believe Labor Day is nearly here either!

The Bailey Family said...

What a wonderful trip - the dog have found the perfect spot! I bet Alex loved it as well!