Monday, September 29, 2008

Catching up...

I will try to post a few thoughts if I can hear myself think above Mark yelling at the TV. I may have to ban him from watching CNN or any news right now for that matter...

I'm a little behind on blogging so I will try to recap the last couple of weeks. Mainly we have been busy with school, homework, football and painting. Mark painted our family room and kitchen. He did a really nice job and the colors really warmed things up.

We had a garage sale last Friday. The boys had gone through a lot of their old toys, games, etc.. It went pretty well. Nice to get rid of things that are just taking up space.

I've been wanting to go up in the mountains and see the fall colors but we haven't had a chance. I'm hoping sometime next weekend we can go up but I don't know when we will fit it in.

That's about it for now. Sorry it's kind of boring but I will post again when I have something more exciting...haha

2 comments:

Terra said...

Nice to see the update! We are heading up to BC in 2 weeks I can't wait!!! Hope you get up the hill soon.

T

The Bailey Family said...

I love having garage sales -always nice to get rid of clutter! I hope you guys get up to the hills soon too! I love you -
Tam

Ps. Mark sounds like Dad...yelling at the news!!