Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Party...

( I am reposting this because I doubled up on posts the day I posted this and not sure anyone saw it..:)


Last Friday night we had our 3rd annual Christmas get together/party with our friends the Gails and the Meyers. I think it gets better each year. So fun to get the kids together and watch them melt together like they play with one another every day. We really do need to get together more often. We will do better in the new year. We get to share some of the Jewish holidays with them. It's a fun tradition. I think the kids will always remember our get togethers. Alex loves Matzo Ball soup... and he wants me to make potato latkes, I may need some help with that..Les? Jenny?

We had Italian food. I made lasagna and Spaghetti and meatballs. Mark made some delicious and beautiful hors deorves. He decided a couple of hours before the party (he operates best under pressure with little time, must be all those years of catering) He went to Whole foods and threw them together. I could just kick myself for not taking pictures. It would have been perfect for "What's cookin" Wed". Oh well maybe he will do it again for Christmas Eve...


Click to play Christmas party
slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

The Bailey Family said...

Does Roger have tow girls??

Looks like a great time!

Bonnie said...

Roger & Leslie have a boy and a girl. The other girl belongs to Jenny and Jeff. I don't know if you ever met them. We met them when Alex was in preschool. Their daughter was in Alex's jr. kgn. class.