Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Spirit award




Thank you Terra at Emerson girls blog for awarding me this Christmas Spirit Award. You have been so busy but you somehow keep that Christmas spirit and spread it around to your family and friends. You surely deserve this award. This award is for bloggers who keep their blog going this busy time of year and who love Christmas. One of the requirements is that you list at least 5 things you love about Christmas. I would like to pass this award along to
Tamara at The Bailey family. She has a brand new baby girl this Christmas (her first) and is one of the most loving Mom's I know. She has always loved the Holidays and gets into the spirit of it. So here are my 5 favorite things about Christmas..................


1. I love decorating the tree with my family. I love seeing all the old familiar ornaments and talking about the stories that go along with them. Also watching the boys excited faces as they discover ornaments they had forgotten about or that they love. I love the ones they made at school.

2. I love the smells of Christmas candles.. cinnaman, spice..etc.

3. I enjoy looking forward to family coming over or coming to stay and just being together.

4. I love coming home to see our outside lights all lit up making the house seem warm and inviting.

5. I love listening to old familiar Christmas Cd's that are now on our Ipod.. wow we are catching up..haha I also love checking the mail everyday to see if we have any new Christmas cards.

Here are a few pictures of our house at Christmas.. Terra did a post (Terra's post) showing her house and I really enjoyed it so I thought I would do the same...

From holidays


From holidays


From holidays


From holidays


From holidays


From holidays


From holidays


From holidays


From holidays

3 comments:

Terra said...

I think thelinks show up fine and the decorations are beautiful!!!

Becky said...

Congratulations on your award! The house looks beautiful and very festive. I think I'll slap a Santa's hat on Maynerd and call it a year.

The Bailey Family said...

Thank you Bonnie for passing the award to me!! Thank you, thank you-!! The house looks wonderful!! We will have to plan for another Christmas together soon...maybe in a few years when Lila is older! I sure love you-!
Tam