Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Connor turns 11!

Yesterday was Connor's Birthday. Daddy had to work so Connor, Alex and I went to the Denver Zoo. It was a beautiful day.. almost felt like Spring. We missed Mark and Grandma who is usually here for Connor's birthday but we had a really nice day.

From Connor's 11th birthday


From Connor's 11th birthday
Feeding the birds

From Connor's 11th birthday
Feeding the birds

From Connor's 11th birthday


From Connor's 11th birthday


After a long day at the Zoo. We were a little tired but we came home and got Dad and Grandpa and headed off to Red Robin for dinner. Then we returned home and had leftover Cake, ice cream and cookie from Connor's Superbowl/Birthday Party. Then Con opened presents. All in All I think he had a good Birthday!

From Connor's 11th birthday


From Connor's 11th birthday


From Connor's 11th birthday


A gift from Alex.. a body pillow that Con wanted for Christmas...

From Connor's 11th birthday

6 comments:

Becky said...

It's hard to believe he's already 11. Happy Birthday to Con!!

Terra said...

Seeing that in type...Connor turns 11, hit me right in the heart. I knew he was turning 11, I knew it but reading it WOW. I can't believe he is 11. OMG. Please tell him to stop growing up RIGHT NOW>

Kim H. said...

Looks like someone had a really special day...and a body pillow? Lucky duck!

Tiffany said...

What a fun birthday! I loved taking Mikayla to the Denver Zoo and hope to again this summer - I can't belive they were in shorts and a tee-shirt.

Paige said...

What a beautiful day all the way around. Looked like fun.

blueviolet said...

Happy Birthday to your son! I am so jealous over your weather and the zoo is the perfect place to spend a day like that. It's one of my favorite places to go.