Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Whirlwind

WOW! The past couple of weeks have flown by! I have so many pictures I want to share that I'm going to have to pace myself. Grandma Susie and (Great) Grandma Dot arrived from Wichita on the 20th and Monica and her family arrived on the 23rd. They arrived from Houston, Tx. We had been hoping for a white Christmas and we got it! We did some sledding in the front yard and on the sledding hill the day they arrived...

Here are some pictures from the 23rd. I will try to post Christmas pictures soon!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Holiday Sledding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Terra said...

I lvoe the tune behind the show! LOVE CHARLIE BROWN though that is of course not where it originated! The pictures were super fun!

Lindsay said...

aww such a great group of photos :-) Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

Anita said...

Great pictures, I was freezing the whole time I was looking!! What fun those kids were having. My kids want to see snow.............can we come visit you and Terra?

The Bailey Family said...

I'm so glad they had a white Christmas!!! The pictures are great!!