Saturday, July 19, 2008

Alex playing baseball...

Alex had a baseball game this morning. Connor and I took a little video. It's not much but I will add it anyway. Alex's team hasn't won a game this season but they have all improved quite a bit. It's a brand new team and a lot of kids including Alex hadn't played before. It's been fun to watch the boys learn and all the parents and kids have been very encouraging to one another which is really nice to see. Mark kind of turned into asst coach... he's helped a lot with the team. That usually happens. I think he's really good with the kids and the kids respond well to him. But that's just me bragging on my hubby... haha

ALEX UP TO BAT (that's not him over to the side)



MOST OF THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN TODAY BUT A COUPLE ARE FROM 6/21.

Click to play BASEBALL GAME
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow







Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: