Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where does the time go?

This summer seems to be flying by. The kids have been in school over a week now. Everything is going good. The school had an Ice Cream Social after school today. Connor has reconnected with one of his friends from 2nd grade and they have been spending time together in school and out. He's not in Connor's class but they still see each other at recess, lunch, etc...

I was wondering how Alex was doing with making friends and today he was talking to several kids in his class at the ice cream social. It made me feel good that he his making friends. I really thought it was going to be a harder transition but so far so good.

I'm hoping to have a garage sale August 1st. I worked on getting a few things together today. I have a couple of items that I don't really want to just give away but if you know anyone who is interested. I have a Kitchen set with some dishes, pots, pans, food.. Also a nice "train" table that has storage bins underneath. The table can be used for more than just trains. We have two and are keeping one. They really are handy. I'd like to sell the kitchen set for no less than $50 and the table for $75.00.



No comments: