Monday, June 29, 2009

I've won an award!!

Thank you to my good bloggy friend Anita over at A Woman, A Wife, A Mom. She passed this award on to me. I love reading Anita's blog. We became fast friends. She is a mom to three and I love reading about all of her adventures and day to day happenings. She's always so real and honest. She is someone who seems to live life to the fullest.

These are the rules......

1) Grab the Award and link the person whom you got the award from.

2) Pass the award to different bloggers whom you think are deserving of this award.

3) Write a post about the award and there you’ll link the person who gave the award to you and those people who you’d like to pass the award.

4) Continue your passion in writing because your hard work will always be appreciated.

I love so many of my blog friends it's hard to decide but I will pick the first three that come to mind.

I love reading Lindsay's blog over at Bytes of Memory. She's the mom to a toddler (Sammy) and I love reading about what he is up to. They are always doing fun things and she always posts lots of great pictures.

Another favorite would be Debbie's Suburb Sanity. She is an amazing writer. She's so original. You never know what she's going to come up with next. I can always count on her for a good laugh!

Okay, one more. Woman Interrupted . I always enjoy her insights. She is a great writer. She has an adorable little boy and another baby on the way. Go over and check her out. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again Anita!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

aww thanks Bonnie!! What a great award :-)

Sheri said...

Bonnie,

I'm so glad you won this award. It's fun to share your family adventures through your blog. Great job!

Debbie said...

Thank you for thinking of me, Bonnie! It means so much to me. I love your blog and am so thankful I somehow found you on this big old internet!