What I learned this week hosted by Jo-Lynne over at Musings of a Housewife.
I learned that I won this cool bloggy award from Bonnie (our husbands have the same name also) over at Where did all this come from? Thank you Bonnie!! She has a great blog.. I look forward to checking for new posts every morning. Go check it out.
I have to say I just love the sparkly crown!! I wonder if I could find one of those to wear around the house?
I am supposed to list 7 things that make me Awe-Summm!! I can't think of a darn one but maybe once I finish my coffee..hmmmm Also I get to choose 7 bloggers that I think are Awe-Summ!! Tag the recipients to let them know they won and link back to the Queen that tagged me, which I did above.
7 things that make me Awe-Summm!!! (sipping my coffee) (thinking.....)
1. I love my family.
2. I endure cold, wind and rain to watch my boys play sports.
3. I ride my motorcycle with white knuckles and praying all the while to be able to spend time doing things my boys (all 3) enjoy.
4. According to Mark. I make really good Spaghetti sauce.. :-)
5. I will sign the boys up for Tackle Football.. even though it's killing me inside.. haha
6. I go on lots of field trips..........I think I've been on hundreds :-)
7. I've scrapbooked just about every little memory that has occured in the past 10 yrs.
Ok.... I'm sure there are many more (not) but there's my 7.
I'd like to award these queens of all things awe-summmm.
1. Terra over at The Emerson Family blog .
She is an awesome Mom and gives her all to her family.
2. Lindsay over at Bytes of Memory . Another awesome mom. I love reading about the adventures of Sammy her 2 yr old boy.
3. Kim over at It's a Dog and Pony Show. I always enjoy reading about her adventures and insights.
4. Shelley at Simply Persnickety . She always gives great tips and advice on organizing, cleaning..etc. She is the Queen of organization.
5. Heather over at The Extraordinary ordinary. The name says it all. She makes everyday things so interesting and fun to read.
6. Sheri over at Wild Women of the Universe. She has great spirtual insights. I look forward to Intuitive Tuesdays! She is the queen of tarot cards.
7. Last but not least. My sister in law Tamara at her family blog called Life with Lila. Lila is her first baby and she is so adorable. Tamara is a wonderful mom and I love staying up with the day to day happenings of Lila. (Her's is a private blog, so you may not be able to view it).
There are so many other wonderful blogs out there that I enjoy reading. These are just a few.