Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Blonde moment...

We are selling some bedroom furniture on Craig's list. So I went to get a picture. Do you see anything wrong with this picture?? I went to post it and couldn't stop laughing.




This is a postition we don't see Mark in very often but he just layed down for a few minutes to rest. Without thinking I walked in and snapped this picture. This is our spare bedroom.. (sorry Grandma). The furniture is actually pretty old. My parents bought the set (bed included) at an Estate sale probably 20 yrs ago and Mark refinished it for them. My Dad recently gave it to us. Mark really did a beautiful job on the refinishing. So if you know anyone who needs a bedroom suit...

1 comment:

The Bailey Family said...

Oh that's funny!!! It sure is beautiful...I bet you're a little sad to see it go -