Monday, March 30, 2009

Perfect Moment Monday

I CapturePerfect Moments.
Click on the above button to see more perfect moments over at Lori's Weebles Wobblog.

I owe thank you's to so many of you who have helped me this week. I hesitate to name names because I may leave someone out. Oh well.. here goes. Thank you Julie for bringing dinner on Monday. I'm sure it was delicious and the boys really enjoyed it! They actually had the leftovers a couple of times so it covered more than one meal! Thank you Helen for adopting Alex for the week. He has spent so much time at your house I've almost forgotten what he looks like.. almost. Also thank you for taking the boys to the movie. It helped us regroup and poor Mark to have a little break. Thank you Jennifer for the beautiful fresh flowers... and one of my perfect moments of the week was THIS showing up at my front door!!!







THANK YOU TERRA!

What a sight for a sore... abdomen. It was delivered on Friday. I opened the door and there was the delivery man and 3 kids peeking behind him. They had been sledding in the front yard when he arrived and they were very curious.. also wanted to sample it of course. It really hit the spot. I haven't been able to eat much so this was just the ticket.. fresh fruit! It was such a pretty arrangement.. so colorful and fresh. We are still enjoying it. You can't really see it in the picture but there were chocolate covered pineapple bunnies!

Also thank you to everyone for all the phone calls and emails checking in. It really means a lot. I'm doing pretty well. I get tired really easy and still haven't figured out what I can eat.. but all in all doing good.

5 comments:

Terra said...

anything to make you smile!

Lindsay said...

okay.. that arrangement totally made my mouth water :-) YUM

The Bailey Family said...

I'm glad you're feeling better...take it easy! Yes, that arrangement looks delicious!!

blueviolet said...

I sent one of those fruit bouquets to my daughter once and I think it's her favorite gift to date! Wonderful!

Lavender Luz said...

That Terra. She's awesome!

You are, too, Bonnie. Glad you are feeling the love.