Saturday, March 28, 2009

The rest of the story..

I realize it wasn't much of a stretch to figure out that someone was hiding Easter Eggs... but it was so funny and the boys loved it so much I wanted to tell about it.

We were living in Florida. The boys were around 2 & 5 yrs old. Grandma lived next door. Easter morning we looked outside and what did we see?? Grandma dressed in an Easter Bunny Costume crouching around and sneaking over to surprise the boys (and us). It was so funny. I was laughing so hard. We had no idea she even had a bunny costume. A few neighbors were peeking out their windows too!

Connor wasn't feeling well. He was sick on Easter..bummer. But Grandma the Easter Bunny sure cheered him up. I still laugh out loud when I look at these pictures and the boys will never forget that Easter!

The date on the pictures is the date I took the picture of a picture. This was Easter 2003.

From flashback Grandma Easter bunny


Alex seeing Grandma the Easter bunny for the first time.. I love the look on his face

From flashback Grandma Easter bunny



From flashback Grandma Easter bunny


From flashback Grandma Easter bunny

Connor came out for a while, wasn't feeling good. Grandma's pool in the background.
From flashback Grandma Easter bunny

6 comments:

Debbie said...

What a great grandmother!

Lindsay said...

Such a great grandma :-) I love the picture of Alex he looks so excited!

Jenni Jiggety said...

What an awesome grandmother!

Laura said...

I wore a bunny suit around my nieces and nephews one Easter and one of them burst into tears!

Terra said...

Bonnie, that was adorable and I can SO picture Mark's mom doing that!

The Bailey Family said...

Alex looks so surprised -how sweet of Grandma...I bet she was burning up in that costume!!