I haven't had a lot of time to blog so I wanted to just put a few thoughts down. I know, I know, it's kind of scary when I just randomly put my thoughts down but I think it will be ok.
First, I think I have a case of what I've been calling PPB.. Postpartum puppy blues. Here are my symptoms. See what you think.
1. I'm sleep deprived, therefore feel foggy and can't seem to concentrate.
2. I can't get her to stay in her crib, I mean crate at night without putting a pillow over my head to block out her crying.
3. I can't seem to complete a simple task, without getting distracted.
4. I feel like just getting out for an hour by myself is so freeing and wonderful!
5. I found myself getting really excited when she "pooped" outside today. I was praising her saying "Good girl! You Poopied! I then looked around hoping none of my neighbors were watching.
6. I wake up with the thought of "What have we done??" "What were we thinking??"
But then I see this sweet little face and realize it's all worth it. (I'm pretty sure). Our 6.5 lb bundle of joy. Hard to believe something this small can turn your life upside down.. haha I think that's what I said with my first baby. :)
Second: I think I wrote about how my wonderful hubby makes me a Latte with honey just the way I like it every morning and DELIVERS it to me where ever I happen to be, getting out of the shower, on the computer..etc. Well this morning, he brought it to me in this...
A brand new Rooster mug. I love roosters and apparently he found this and bought it for me. I don't know about you but to me that is true romance. For me it's these little things that mean the most. Even more than a grand gesture. He's always been great about surprising me with little things. Thank you honey. You made my day.