1. I learned that I am still not fully recovered from surgery. I went for a walk yesterday and was pretty sore and tired even though it was a short one.
2. I learned that Terra gives awesome parties, where everyone has fun, kids and adults alike.
3. My friend Leslie started a new blog.
4. It's always a good idea to call ahead when you go to the Museum to visit a new exhibit even if it is a Monday, the exhibit times may all be filled and your son will be mad at you all day.
5. 11 yr old boys can be very moody and sometimes wake up in a bad mood and stay that way ALL day. (see #4) and you may wonder if boys really are easier to deal with going through puberty than girls.
6. Skylar may never be potty trained :)
7. When both you and your mate are not getting sleep it doesn't make for a very good combination :)
8. Alex can entertain himself for hours outside with just a little snow (ok a LOT of snow) and a few neighborhood friends. (Ok I already knew that but it always amazes me)
9. When I said "we will never do Spring sports" again, I should have stuck to it. (We have gotten in 1 or 2 games in the past few weeks due to weather.)
10. I can ramble on and on about our new puppy to my Dad and he will just patiently listen. I love my Daddy. (yes I still call him Daddy) He was probably watching a baseball game on the other end but that's ok.
11. I really miss my Mom's cooking, it's just not the same when I try to duplicate her recipes.
12. We have again accumlated way to much junk. Everywhere I look, I think "I need to clean out that drawer, or shelf, or room or closet" Where does it all come from?? "Shelley , HELP!".