Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alex we are so proud of you!

Alex had his Orchestra concert last week. It was his first since taking up the violin this school year. He did a great job and we were very PROUD of him! I think one of his favorite parts was when he actually got to put his violin down and go over to the big base drum and beat it a few times during the play part of the program.





I

Jenny Matlock





I am participating this week in Jenny Matlock's Alphabe Thursday.
This weeks letter is "P"

"P" is for PROUD!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow way to go Alex!! He looks like a natural :-)

Unknown said...

Awww, I'm so happy for both of you, and that is a PROUD memory.

Ames said...

I have a grandson that plays the violin and one that plays the cello. You can't help but to be proud of them. They pick it up so fast!I am amazed at them too. ~Ames

RNSANE said...

That accomplishment is defintely one of which you should be proud!! I'm sure the family was beaming.

Laura Lofgreen said...

Practically perfect. Thanks for your post!

paige said...

Wow, what a great thing to do. :)

Becky said...

You have a lot to be proud of! Two very talented boys. Way to go Alex! I'm glad he got to do a little drumming!

Judie said...

I remember those days! My oldest son played the cello

Jo said...

wonderful P post! Kudos to your young little man, he looks like he enjoyed it!

Brenda said...

A wonderful P.. Proud something we should all be for our children and grandchildren.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love it,
my boys play cello...


awards 4 u, Happy Friday!

Happy Weekend.

Splendid Little Stars said...

That's wonderful! Music is so important!

The Bailey Family said...

Way to go Alex -!! I am a proud Aunt!

Jenny said...

Please thank Alex for this perfect little stop on our journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter 'P'.

These pictures warmed my heart.

He is adorable.

And music is so important to childrens development.

Thank you for linking.

A+