Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meal plan for week of 1-16

Weekly Meal Plan




Sunday: Slow Cooker Spaghetti Chicken - Click HERE for the recipe.
 (This is a new one, I will let you know how it goes over). The best part was I already had all the ingredients!)

Monday: Southwest Burritos  (I'm going to make triple the recipe for this and freeze two portions.)


Tuesday:  Chicken Noodle Casserole -  See Smilebox below for the recipe (I will prepare this Sunday and freeze it so Mark can just pop it in the oven.  Alex has an Orchestra concert and I will be home from work a little later because I'm doing some training for work and will be driving quite a distance)

Wednesday: Southern Oven fried chicken or skillet fried - Mark's choice since he will be preparing it ;)

Thursday:  Tacos... regularly ole beef tacos, always good.

Friday:  Hamburgers on the grill

Saturday: Homemade pizza (I think we may make this a Saturday night tradition) I would like to try making at least of portion (We use a big rectangular jelly roll pan and sometimes let each person choose what they would like on their portion) Marguerite pizza.. mozzarella, Roma tomatoes, basil..yum






Click to play this Smilebox recipe


Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox


Customize your own recipe card

">Chicken Noodle Casserole

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay on having your meals all planned out! Looks like some delicious meals you have planned out :-)

Jenny said...

This all looks yummy!

Becky said...

Great plan! What?!? No Chubby's???

Liz Mays said...

I like the way you eat over there!

Terra said...

I want some of your portion! YUM!

The Bailey Family said...

How was the slow cooker chicken meal??