Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Would you believe it's snowing again??


Yesterday you would have thought Spring was here for sure and Summer was just around the corner. It was 80 degrees yesterday and now it's snowing. Everyone I know is sick of the snow and I am too but It's not so bad when you know it can't last much longer. I'm sure the moisture is good for the ground too.. but still, it's getting old. (or maybe I am).

Mark has been busy this week. He seems to be doing good. His arm still bothers him at times but it is getting better. He says "wow my arm feels a lot better when I wear my brace". I say "imagine that"!!! I know the brace slows him down and gets in his way but I'm sure the doctor would say "you must wear it for it to heal". I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know..haha Maybe I could recruit some of you to help me convince him.. Mom, Dad, anyone?? help.

Connor and Alex have testing this week so no homework..yeah! Connor had a little last night but it was make up work from when he was sick. I forgot how much I loved fractions..ha That's okay I will take fractions over algebra any day.. Mark will surely have to take over helping when it comes to that. (Not that he doesn't help now, he does).

Alex has been complaining that there are two girls in his class that keep "being mean" to him. I've been trying to help with it just by saying "try to ignore them" or let the teacher know but he asked me this morning if I could talk to his teacher because it was really bothering him. The odd thing is he's been in class with these girls a long time and there has never been a problem. Anyway I spoke to his teacher and asked her if she knew what was going on and she said both girls have crushes on Alex. She said he is popular... (with the girls I think she meant). I guess he is kind of cute, not that I'm bias or anything. So I guess Alex in interpreting it as mean but maybe they just want his attention? I don't know but she promised she would talk to the girls and keep an eye on things.

That's about it for today. I'm trying a new crock pot recipe for French Dip. It smells really good cooking. If it turns out good I will put the recipe on the blog. Have a good day!

No comments: