Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I had a wonderful Mother's Day... It was a busy weekend. We had football practice, two football games (we were quite frozen), a birthday party, two sleepovers, homework..etc. Sunday was nice though. We took Alex's friend home and then Mark dropped me and the kids off at "Westlands Park" or as the kids call it "Grandpa's park". They call it that because he works for the city of Greenwood village (where the park is located) and he took Connor there when he was 3 or 4 and showed him when it was still under construction. So he always called it "Grandpa's park" and it caught on with Alex.

Anyway, Mark dropped us off and went to get Quizno's for all of us. Grandpa "Dick" met us there. The four boys played football and I went in for a little while when Grandpa wanted a little break. We ran into Susu and her family at the park. For those of you who don't know who she is, She is someone we call "mama Susu". It was a nice surprise. We came home and I opened my presents. Connor made a nice picture frame for me and Alex made a pretty flower pin. I also received some other fun stuff.. a couple of cook books, new sunglasses, new shoes..it was a good day. Then we had friends over for a cook out. It's was a nice evening and the kids played outside a lot. I hope all you mom's out there had a wonderful day too!


No comments: