Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday already

It's hard to believe tomorrow's Friday. Before you know it we will be through May and into June. The kids are winding down the school year. Lots of fun stuff coming up like end of year Field trips, Field day, Spirit week...etc. They are having their Spring Performance tomorrow. I always look forward to those.

Busy weekend ahead... Alex has practice tomorrow night. Connor is going to a Birthday party tomorrow night. Saturday Connor has 2 football games. Alex has one. It should be the last for the season. Connor has a report to finish up this weekend for school.. Guess that's about it so far. (Note to me: remember to get poster board for Con's report).

Alex had his first drum lesson last night. He and I both really like his teacher. He is young and enthusiastic. I think Alex is really going to have fun with it. He's even learning to read music. I didn't realize they actually read music to play drums. I'm not sure what I thought but to me that's an added bonus.

Mark had a busy week but he's off tomorrow so he will be able to come to the kids program with me. I will try to get some good pics of the boys to post on the blog. Starting a new crossword book tonight..yeah! (It's the little things in life). or maybe I'm just boring...haha

No comments: